Uptown Shopping Center
- Upper Level: 2,250 SF
- Upper Level: 3,600 SF
- Main Level: 2,550 SF
- Main Level: 4,450 SF
- Historic grocery/drug anchored center at the foot of the city’s most affluent neighborhoods.
- Prominent retail spaces with visibility to Burnside and windows overlooking the NW 23rd shopping corridor.
- Located in the heart of the urban Uptown District and recognized as Oregon’s first shopping center. Uptown connects Portland’s urban core with the affluent West Hills.
- Uptown is the only center in the area offering plentiful and convenient off-street customer parking.
- Daily needs grocery and pharmacy with upscale restaurants and apparel. Health, beauty, food, and home categories excel in this trade area.