Uptown Shopping Center
- Main Level: 2,524 SF
- Upper Level: 2,250 SF
- Upper Level: 3,600 SF
- Only grocery/drug-anchored promotional center in the Portland downtown core.
- High identity retail spaces with visibility to Burnside and windows overlooking co-tenants on NW 23rd.
- The heart of the urban Uptown District and recognized as Oregon’s first shopping center, Uptown connects Portland’s urban core with the affluent West Hills.
- Uptown is the only core area center offering plentiful and convenient off-street surface parking.
- Daily needs grocery and pharmacy with upscale restaurant and apparel. Health, beauty, food, and home categories excel.