- Retail: $36.00-$42.00/SR/YR, NNN
- 1,263 - 4,411 SF
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Class “A” redevelopment of the Wizer’s Shopping Center to include upscale retail, restaurant, and commercial professional service/office space with luxury market rate apartments and underground parking for retail, commercial and residential.
- Highly visible site in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego.
- Across the street from Lake View Village, a specialty retail center tenanted by Chico’s, Grapevine, Five Spice, Manzana Restaurant, Sur La Table, and other high-profile merchants.
- Unparalleled retail and restaurant opportunities with outdoor seating and open-air amenities.
- Adjacent to Millennium Plaza Park, where the popular Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market is held.
- Join Salt & Straw Ice Cream, Bamboo Sushi, Chuckie Pies, Adorn, StarCycle, Richard Henry, Domaine Serene, Stretch Lab, Stein Distillery, Drawn 2 Art Studios, Dipped PDX and more!