- Union Way is a modern indoor retail, food and beverage experience in Portland’s notable West End District which opened in 2013.
- Clean Scandinavian architecture features high end finishes, large storefronts, and skylights.
- Co-tenants include Danner Boots, Bridge and Burn, Boxer Ramen, Wailua Shave Ice, Best Coast Barber & Co, Self Edge, Unless Collective and Sweet 20 Tea & Desserts.
- Nearby retailers include Powell’s City of Books, Dr. Martens, Patagonia, Living Room Theaters and coming soon – Shake Shack!
- A-frame board signage opportunity at both ends of alley and interior blade signage.
- Expansive common area including seating, restrooms, and trash.
- Great opportunity for tenants looking for turn-key retail and commercial micro space in a secure, central location.
Walk Score = 100 | Bike Score = 93 | Transit Score = 95