- Union Way is a modern indoor retail, food and beverage experience in Portland’s notable West End District which opened in 2013.
- Clean Scandinavian architecture features high end finishes, large storefronts, and skylights.
- Co-tenants include Danner Boots, Bridge and Burn, Boxer Ramen, Wailua Shave Ice, Best Coast Barber & Co, Self Edge, Tanner Goods and Sweet 20 Tea & Desserts (now open!).
- A-frame board signage opportunity at both ends of alley and interior blade signage.
- Expansive common area including seating, restrooms, and trash.
- Great opportunity for tenants looking for turn-key retail and commercial micro space in a secure, central location.
Walk Score = 100 | Bike Score = 96 | Transit Score = 92