The Canyons Alley
Unique pedestrian alley in the heart of the Williams Corridor.
- 317 RSF – 3,543 RSF
- Micro Unit 10 (317 SF): Shorter term (6 months to 1 year): $997/Month all-in (plus utilities) Longer term (3 to 5 years): $35/SF/YR, plus NNN ($6.50/SF/YR), $9/SF/YR for exclusive patio area (96 SF) and utilities (Total = $1,168.29/Month + utilities)
- Micro Units 3-6 (504 SF): Shorter term (6 months to 1 year): $1,600/Month all-in (plus utilities) Longer term (3 to 5 years): $35/SF/YR, plus NNN ($6.50/SF/YR), $9/SF/YR for exclusive patio area (125 SF) and utilities (Total = $1,836.75/Month + utilities)
- Retail 1-6: $32-34/SF NNN
- The ground floor features a combination of storefront retail fronting Williams and Ivy ranging from 677–3,543 RSF and unique affordable micro-retail storefronts ranging from 317–504 RSF located in an open-air alley where small business owners craft, sell their wares and have the opportunity to engage and collaborate with a community of like-minded businesses.
- Located in the established N. Williams District with a vibrant mix of dense residential, creative office and bustling retail and food/beverage.
- Nearby retail includes New Seasons Market, Happy Cup, OnPoint Credit Union, Mud Bay, Unitus Credit Union and more.
- Available now!
Walk Score = 93 | Bike Score = 100 | Transit Score = 53