Sherwood Market Center is approximately 125,552 SF of retail space. It is located in Sherwood, one of the fastest growing cities in Oregon (11.21% growth since 2010) and in the world-renowned wine country of the Willamette Valley.
- Located in the retail heart of Sherwood, at the main signalized intersection.
- High traffic center with easy access and visibility from Pacific Hwy 99W.
- The area combines strong daytime population employment with an affluent residential population.
- Anchored by Hobby Lobby. Co-tenants include Baha Fresh, Schmizza Public House, House of Good Fortune, BedMart, Massage Envy, McMenamins Sherwood Pub and many more.
- Nearby retailers include Safeway, Walgreens, Kohls, Dollar Tree, Petco, Target, Walmart, Old Spaghetti Factory and many more.