Jantzen Beach Center
- Suite 6 - 5,085 SF
- Suite 12 - 12,056 SF
- Suite 27 - 65,881 SF anchor opportunity
- Suite 28 - 5,000 SF
- Suite 31 - 5,000 SF
- Suite 32 - 3,124 SF
- Suite 40 - 6,000 SF
- Jantzen Beach Center is one of the largest retail centers in all of Oregon. It is a Target and Home Depot anchored, dominant Portland shopping destination, featuring a strong lineup of well-known and high-quality tenants.
- Strategically located on the Oregon-Washington border, Jantzen Beach benefits from a burgeoning primary trade area that stretches 10 miles from the Portland CBD to Hazel Dell, drawing sales tax sensitive shoppers from the 9% sales tax state of Washington across the border to the no sales tax state of Oregon.
- GLA is 746,171 SF of retail space on 67 acres.
- Jantzen Beach Center offers great freeway access, putting you within a short drive of popular Portland neighborhoods and Vancouver, Washington.
- Abundant parking available (3,472 spaces).
- Co-tenants include Home Depot, Target, Best Buy, Burlington, Michaels, Petco, Ashley Home Store, TJ Maxx, Pier 1 Imports, Cracker Barrel and more.