- $22.00/SF/YR, plus utilities
- Suite 100: ~2,386 SF (includes mezzanine)
- Suite 105: ~2,315 SF (includes mezzanine)
- Originally built in 1893 for JE Haseltine & Co who utilized the building for their hardware, equipment and sporting goods company. Later, the building was converted to upper level office and ground floor retail.
- Historic, character rich building featuring high full fir ceilings, large wood beams, stone exterior and dramatic arched storefronts/windows.
- Building has undergone major renovations, including new storefront glass, and interior renovations.
- Basement storage space available.
- Immediate area tenants include Pedal Bike Tours, Corios, Kell’s Irish Pub, Bae’s Fried Chicken, Afuri, Voodoo Donuts, Stumptown Coffee, Mother’s Bistro and more!