Newberg is the getaway to Oregon’s wine country. This nearly 18 acre site will be designed with pedestrian friendly walkways, plazas, and fantastic shops to serve the surrounding Willamette Valley. The region’s wine is considered one of the world’s best. With 12,000 grape-growing acres and over 200 wineries, the valley is also home to hiking trails, bike paths, farmer’s markets, and covered bridges making the area popular for tourists and locals alike.
- Class A retail shop, restaurant and service spaces.
- High traffic, signalized intersection with great access.
- Close proximity to Allison Inn & Spa.
- Gateway to wine country.
- Adjacent to large regional medical facility.
- Free-standing and drive-thru options available.
- Expected completion early 2022.