Beaverton Town Square
- Existing space: 1,000 SF | $30/SF/YR, NNN (Do not disturb tenant)
- Former restaurant: 6,355 SF Freestanding Bldg | $30/SF/YR, NNN
- New space: 1,000 SF–17,600 SF | $38/SF/YR, NNN
- Pad #2: $80,000/YR Ground Lease
- Retail building of 17,600 SF (divisible) located on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy.
- Outdoor patio opportunity.
- Projected delivery Summer/Fall 2021.
- Central west side location, between Hwy 8 (SW Canyon) and Hwy 10 (SW Beaverton-Hillsdale) & Hwy 217, close to Home Depot, Target, and Natural Grocers.
- Well educated trade area with a strong economy and notable employers, including Intel, Tektronix, Stream Global Services, Wells Fargo, and Nike World Headquarters.
- Anchored by Trader Joe’s, with Potbelly Sandwich Works, Supercuts, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Moonstruck Chocolates, FedEx Office, and more.
- Beaverton Town Square is shadow anchored by the adjacent Fred Meyer.