811 Design Center is home to a collection of local Portland designers and retailers including XO Bruno, Something Cycles and Coy & Co. Floral as well as other creative service businesses including film producers, graphic & print designers and local artists.
- In the heart of the burgeoning, close-in East Side Cultural / Restaurant / Creative Services / Retail and Office District, and close to the Burnside Bridgehead.
- Located across from the Doug Fir Lounge and Le Pigeon in the heart of East Burnside’s retail district.
- Cool, 60’s vintage character and high-exposure building. East Burnside carries almost 20,000 cars per day and is well served by public transportation, including the streetcar line.
- Dense neighborhood with over 27,000 residents, and over 79400 daytime employees within one mile.
- Less than 3/4 mile from the Central Business District with easy access to I-5 and I-84.
- 1,231 Rentable Square Feet
- $3,300/month full service lease plus internet
- Off street exclusive parking space available, $100/mo.
- Available now!