811 Design Center is home to a collection of local Portland designers and retailers including Redux, The Ones Shop,
XO Bruno, and Coy & Co. Floral as well as other creative service businesses including film producers, graphic & print designers and local artists. Other businesses in the area include @Large Films, Holst Architects, Mizuno and KBOO.
- Heart of the burgeoning, close-in East Side Cultural / Restaurant / Creative Services / Retail and Office District, and close to the Burnside Bridgehead.
- Located across from the Doug Fir Lounge and Le Pigeon in the heart of East Burnside’s retail district.
- Cool, 60’s vintage character and high-exposure building. East Burnside carries over 44,800 cars per day and is well served by public transportation, including the streetcar line.
- Dense neighborhood with over 27,000 residents, and over 79,000 daytime employment within one mile.
- Less than 3/4 mile from the Central Business District with easy access to I-5 and I-84.
$2,300/month full service
Existing buildout includes 5 private offices/studio spaces, and entry/waiting area
Up to 3 off street exclusive parking spaces available for $90 each per month.
Available with 30 day notice to current tenant