1972 W Burnside
- 1,160 RSF
- 1,971 RSF
- Can combine for 3,131 RSF
- Prime retail space adjacent to Wells Fargo and Next Level Burger (opening soon)
- Twenty-two on-site parking spaces.
- At the nexus between several densely populated neighborhoods (NW Portland, Goose Hollow, Pearl District, Downtown/West End) and adjacent to Providence Park (home of the Portland Timbers and Thorns), as well as the mixed-use project, The Civic, and the remodeled Stadium Fred Meyer on W. Burnside with high traffic counts.
- Excellent regional access from Hwy 26 & I-405.
- Great visibility and signage opportunity!